1. GENERAL CONDITIONSThe website www.biokarpet.gr is an online store which is the online presence of the company BIOKARPET S.A. VAT No: 094028950, which is located at Larissa, Greece, Tel: 2410 688688, Fax: 2410688590, email: [email protected].
2. PURCHASABLE ITEMSThe characteristics and other elements of products for sale are available online and those who are interested in information can follow the search instructions that are in the e-shop website by clicking on the respective product.
3. PRICES OF SOLD PRODUCTSThe prices indicated under each product in the relevant lists include VAT (24%), while the www.biokarpet.gr website reserves its right to readjust the prices.
4. PAYMENT METHODSTo facilitate and serve all those who wish to make purchases from our online shop, www.biokarpet.gr offers customers the following payment methods:
4.1. Charging a credit card. www.biokarpet.gr has taken all of the necessary measures to secure credit card transactions. You can proceed with payments via credit, debit or prepaid card Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners.
4.2. Delivery, the moment the products are received.
Also, www.biokarpet.gr offers the customer the choice whether the transaction will be made with a receipt or invoice. Invoices are issued, provided that the following information is given: Name, Tax I.D., D.O.Y. and occupation.
5. WHERE WE DELIVER - DELIVERY TIME - SHIPPING COST5.1. Deliveries of products in Greece are made via courier in 5 to 7 working days from the time of the order.
5.2. Deliveries of products in the E.U. are made via courier and the costs and time of delivery are dependant of the weight and the volume of the items, and the shipping address.
Also, it must be noted that for every order taking place in holiday seasons, (e.g. August and December) it is possible that there will be delay in the delivery times.
6. DELIVERY HAZARDSIn contracts where the supplier sends the goods to the consumer, the risk of loss or damage to the goods shall pass to the consumer when he or a third party indicated by the consumer and other than the carrier has acquired the physical possession of the goods. However, the risk passes to the consumer upon surrender to the carrier if the carrier is the consumer's representative to carry the goods and that choice was not offered by the supplier, subject to the rights of the consumer against the carrier. The same applies if the buyer does not have the status of the consumer.
7. CANCELLING AN ORDERFor any order cancellation (full or partial) an e-mail needs to be sent to [email protected] or fax at 2410 688590. This option is offered to the customers until the moment that they are informed by e-mail for the shipping of their order. After this point no cancellations or changes to your order are possible.
8. RETURNING PRODUCTSThe customer has the right to return the products that they have purchased, without penalty and without being required to explain the reason for returning the product as long as it is within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt of the product. In this case the customer is only charged for the cost of returning the goods.
Returns are only accepted if the goods are in the same condition that the customer received them in without i.e. the packaging being removed or being unsealed and along with the relevant receipt or invoice.
In order to avoid inconvenience, it is a good idea to carefully inspect the product upon receipt for its condition and to see if the packaging is intact in order to detect any visible defects (e.g. wrong product, etc.).
In case of refund and depending on how you chose to pay for your order and the way to prepare the return, the refund will be completed within 5 days from the date we receive the products.
9. PRODUCT AVAILABILITYAll the product orders depend on their availability. With that in mind, in the event of supply difficulties or exhaustion of products in stock, we reserve the right to inform you, either via tel. or via email, about similar products of equal or superior quality and price, which you may order. If you don’t wish to order such similar products, we will refund the amount which you may have paid, in full, without interest.
10. COMMUNICATION VIA TELEPHONEIn case of telephone line usage for the contacting of the parties on the contract concluded, the buyer / consumer -when contacting the supplier- is not bound to pay more than the basic rate. The first paragraph is without prejudice to the right of telecommunication services providers to charge for such calls.
11. PERSONAL DATAA prerequisite for trading on our online store with prospective customers is that they provide some personal data. When a customer places an order, their full name, delivery address, telephone number of a land line (or any other known telephone number), e-mail, and in case payment will be made with a credit card, the number and expiration date of the card, will be required. This information will in no way be disclosed, transferred, or sold to a third party unless imposed by a Public Authority (court, etc.).
The relevant customer data will be notified to the responsible bank (e.g. credit card number and expiration date) in order to complete the transaction of the ordered products. After the transaction is completed, the information is DELETED from the company’s database ensuring an even higher level of security.
12. SAFETYThe website www.biokarpet.gr uses the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol for secure online trading. This way all personal information like credit card numbers, names and addresses, become encrypted so that they cannot be read or altered during their transfer over the Internet.
Nowadays, the SSL protocol is the international standard for online security (web sites), for internet users, and for encrypting data between the network users and network servers (web servers). Encrypted SSL communication requires all the information sent between the client and the server to be encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the receiver software, thus protecting personal information during transmission. In addition, all information sent with the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism which automatically verifies whether the data has been modified during transport.
13. MISCELLANEOUS13.1. Force majeure: If, for reasons of force majeure (e.g. bad weather conditions, strikes etc.), we are not able to deliver the products to you within the prescribed time period, we will notify you by email, so that you can certify that you wish your order to be completed under these conditions.
13.2. www.biokarpet.gr liability: In case a defective product is provenly found in the delivered items, you reserve the right to return this product and replace it with the consignment cost borne by us, or to request a refund of your money.
13.3. Amendment to the terms hereof: The www.biokarpet.gr website reserves the right to amend or renew the terms and conditions of transactions. The company assumes the obligation to update this document in case of any change or addition to the terms.
C.C. = Civil Code
P.D. = Presidential Decree
G.G. = Government Gazette